We are ...
- a Professional Organization of attorneys who live and work in Central New York
- a Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York ("WBASNY")
- an influential voice on legislative initiatives, judicial nominations and public policy
- dedicated to promoting justice in the study, practice and application of the law
Our members ...
- include partners and associates of all size firms, sole practitioners, law professors, elected and appointed officials, public employees, and in-house counsel
- are rapidly increasing in number, strengthening the voice and influence of the organization
- practice in diverse areas of the law
- participate in a wide variety of committees and programs
We provide ...
- the benefit of being part of a State-wide organization of more than 3,500 attorneys
- judicial screening procedures and active involvement in the Central New York judicial process
- an opportunity for professional and social networking
- a mentoring program for newly admitted attorneys
- a series of seminars, lectures and educational events concerning vital and timely legal issues
- pro bono opportunities
WBASNY Member Benefits
|Admitted Attorney (3 years or more)
|Retired (certified by OCA), government, Admitted Attorney (3 years or less), legal services/public interest, solo practitioners
|Awaiting admission/Admitted less than 1 year
|Law Student - Free for 2017-18!
New! Download the 2018-19 Membership Application
Join or Renew 2018-19 Membership Online