2017 Meeting of Members of the CNYWBA and Presentation of the Karen DeCrow Award
will be held on April 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm sharp
Marriott Syracuse Downtown, 100 East Onondaga Street, Syracuse, New York
With luncheon immediately following, 12:15 - 1:30 pm. Meeting attendance is free; cost of luncheon is $30.
The Honorable Deborah H. Karalunas
will be presented with CNYWBA's inaugural Karen DeCrow Award.
This award is presented to a member of the judiciary or legal profession who works to advance the principles that Karen promoted throughout her life.
The purpose of the Meeting is to:
- Elect CNYWBA officers and directors for the 2017-2018 term;
- Elect the Women's Bar Association of the State of New York ("WBASNY") officers for the 2017-2018 term;
- Amend the CNYWBA By-Laws;
- Amend the WBASNY By-Laws; and
- Transact such other business as may be properly brought before the Annual Meeting.
Please register even if you can only attend the free member meeting so that we have an accurate count. Thank you!